When you own a home or a business in Savannah GA, you need a reliable furnace to get you through those cold winter months of each year. After a typical lifespan of 15 to 25 years for a gas or electric furnace, the system will not work as efficiently or effectively at warming your indoor environment. When the time comes for a new furnace installation, you deserve the most dependable and energy efficient system possible to ensure optimal comfort in your home or business. At Byrd Heating and Air Conditioning, we are proud to serve as your local Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, specializing in furnace installation in Savannah GA. Our experts explain more about the benefits of installing a new furnace, what features to consider when selecting your new heating equipment and why you should only do business with a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer for your heating and air conditioning needs.
Once your furnace has reached its average expected lifespan, it may develop more problems and require more frequent repairs and service visits. Its efficiency will decrease and its performance at effectively heating your home or business will suffer. When the system requires a costly repair or your utility costs to operate the furnace begin to rise, this is a good time to install a new residential or commercial furnace.
Features of Today’s Newest Furnaces
Installation of a new furnace brings many advantages to your comfort level and your budget. You may be surprised to find that you actually save money after your new furnace is installed, as a result of lower fuel or electricity consumption. Today’s modern furnaces offer advantages including:
- Variable speed and multi-speed motors. This allows for more efficient heating of your home or business while minimizing energy consumption.
- Fan only options. This feature lets you circulate the indoor air without running the heating element or burner.
- Built in humidifier. Achieving an ideal indoor humidity level of 30 to 50 percent will increase your comfort level during the winter months.
- High efficiency air filters. These trap the tiniest of particles including bacteria, viruses, mold spores and dust that can make your family and guests sick. Your indoor air will be healthier, fresher and cleaner.
- Programmable thermostats. Today’s most advanced programmable thermostats allow you to automatically schedule heating functions to minimize the use of energy. For every degree you lower your thermostat during the winter months, you could save one percent on your utility costs.
What Is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
Our team of experienced heating and air conditioning service technicians is proud to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Savannah GA. In order to achieve this distinction, all of our staff have surpassed the Carrier Corporation’s rigorous standards for excellence in customer service and the maintenance, repair and installation of all types of Carrier heating and air conditioning products. Our employees participate in ongoing training and education provided by the Carrier Corporation to ensure that we stay on top of the latest technological and mechanical advancements in heating and air conditioning systems.
Reasons to Choose a Local Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer for Furnace Installation
When you choose us as your local Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer to install your furnace, you are getting many advantages including:
- Dependability. We exceed your highest expectations for all installation services.
- Accuracy. Our HVAC service technicians perform all installations to the maximum factory standards for Carrier products.
- On-time. We understand that you have more things to do than wait around for the installation team to show up at your home or business. We get there at the scheduled time and work as efficiently as possible to complete your installation service.
- Superior performance. Carrier’s furnaces offer superior performance in heating homes and businesses. Their durability, extended lifespan and modest service needs means more money in your pocket and a better level of comfort.
- Expertise. Our HVAC service team has a level of expertise that is second to none when it comes to Carrier products. We are able to offer expert advice on maintaining and repairing your system for optimal performance and comfort.
Scheduling Furnace Installation in Savannah GA
To schedule an installation of a new furnace in your home or business, simply place a call to our service department. We will take the time to meet with you in person to discuss your heating needs and determine the best new Carrier furnace for your home or building. Our installation services generally require just one day of work in your home or business. We are able to install most systems within a few business days of your installation service request.
At Byrd Heating and Air Conditioning, our team of professional service technicians and factory authorized furnace installers takes pride in a job well done. We have built a solid reputation for furnace installation services that are on time, affordable and dependable. By bringing to you the best in class customer service that only a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer can offer, we are able to ensure your comfort now and for many years to come. Installing the top of the line heating and air conditioning products means that your home or business will have an ideal indoor environment with the best level of comfort without breaking your budget. For all of your heating and air conditioning needs, we are here for you.